For More Information: 202-425-4761
Sponsor | Exhibit | Advertise | Partner
The 7th annual “Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics” conference – one of the original inspirations for Psychedemia – is taking place in New York City in less than 2 weeks:
October 11-13, 2013
At Judson Memorial Church
55 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Info & tickets: horizonsnyc.org
Facebook group: facebook.com/HorizonsConference
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/371350799635392
HORIZONS RETURNS FOR ITS SEVENTH YEAR
Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics is an annual forum that examines the role of psychedelics in science, healing, culture and spirituality.
In recent years, a growing community of scientists, doctors, artists, activists, seekers and scholars have orchestrated a renaissance in psychedelic thought and practice.
Horizons brings together the brightest minds and the boldest voices of this movement to share their research, insights and dreams for the future.
Our venue is Judson Memorial Church, a 19th century national landmark on Washington Square Park in the heart of Greenwich Village.
Horizons Media, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) educational not-for- profit charity led by Kevin Balktick, Neal M. Goldsmith, Ph.D. and James Vasile, Esq.
2013 SPEAKER LINE UP
* ANTHONY BOSSIS, PH.D., Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at NYU School of Medicine and Director of Palliative Care Research for the NYU Cancer Anxiety Psilocybin Research Project
* EARTH AND FIRE EROWID, Earth Erowid, Technical Director, Erowid Center; Fire Erowid, Executive Director, Erowid Center
* YALILA ESPINOZA, PH.D., Counselor and Initiation Facilitator
* ALBERT GARCIA-ROMEU, PH.D., Postdoctoral Fellow at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
* RACHEL HARRIS, PH.D., Psychologist and Author of 20-Minute Retreats: Revive Your Spirit in Just Minutes a Day with Simple, Self-Led Practices
* DENNIS J. MCKENNA, PH.D., Assistant Professor, Center for Spirituality and Healing University of Minnesota and Director of Ethnopharmacology, Heffter Research Institute
* MARCELA OT’ALORA, PH.D., Installation Artist, Psychotherapist, and Principal Investigator of MAPS’ Phase 2 MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy Study
* LINNAE PONTE, Executive and Clinical Research Assistant / Harm Reduction Coordinator
* THOMAS B. ROBERTS, PH.D., Professor Emeritus of Educational Psychology in the Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations at Northern Illinois University
* DIANA SLATTERY, PH.D., Poetry and Fiction Writer
Purchase tickets and learn more at horizonsnyc.org