Become an Exhibitor at Psychedemia 2012
Our conference attendees appreciate the opportunity to do business with companies who support the psychedelic community. This is your chance to market your products and services exclusively to the movers, shakers and influencers in this growing
Your company will not be considered for an exhibitor invite until your registration has been received by Psychedemia. Click here to register. An invitation to attend cannot be promised.
How to Exhibit at a Conference:
Step 1. Submit the Online Application
Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee automatic acceptance as an exhibitor at the Conference. Selected applicants will be notified via email if accepted. Submitting an application does not commit you in any way to the event.
Step 2. If selected from the pool of applicants, follow payment instructions to submit full payment by the payment deadline.
Rolling deadlines mean that the application and payment deadlines have passed, but we still have exhibit booths available.
Booths will be available until the inventory is sold out.
Psychedemia cannot reserve exhibit space without payment.
Reasons to Exhibit
- 1600-2000 expected attendance
- Sample new and existing products and services
- Generate quality sales leads
- Have face-to-face interactions with your best prospects
- Sell your product or services on the spot
- Build brand awareness
- Network with the primary influencers of the growing psychedelic community today
- Media coverage!
As an exhibitor you will receive:
- One 2×6 table, two chairs and a waste basket.
- One 6′W x 2′D Exhibit Table
- Exhibit Tables include: two chairs and a waste basket.
- Two space-available conference passes
- Listing on Conference web site
- Listing in Event Guide
- Security to monitor product when Exhibit Hall is closed
- Exhibiting equipment available to rent through our Exhibit Service Company